Post for a friend. Email if interested.

Roommate needed in a 2 bed room 1 bathroom apartment, at Central Park
Apartments in Okemos. The room is available immediately.
Central Park Apartment is in great location, close to shopping, dinning,
etc. The apartment is on 2nd floor, quite and clean. Great outdoor pool and
indoor fitness facilities. In unit washer and dryer. Close to bus stop and
school bus stop.
The rent is $1,150 per month, and utilities, garbage and property fees are
not included in the rent. We will share all the cost.
I am studying at Michigan State University, with a 7 year old girl. I am
pleasant personality and quite, and my daughter is bright and cheerful. I
am good at cooking and like art & painting.
I would like my roommate to be female and preferable a student studying at
MSU or working nearby. The current lease is 6 months, with possible
extension of another 6 months.