Dear AIB Faculty,

Kindly circulate the following message amongst your peer group.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings from Ramachandran International Institute of Management!

About us-

RIIM is a Pune based B-School, set up with an aim of nurturing management talent, which is equipped to handle VUCA challenges of the corporate world. We offer two programs (MBA- affiliated to Pune University and PGDM program by AIMA, which is approved by AICTE, New Delhi).

Under a dynamic leadership of our chairman, Prof. Suraj Sharma, we at RIIM, plan and execute structured interventions for three pronged student development agenda such as imparting contemporary domain knowledge, improving student’s decision making skills and developing the right attitude towards work and life. We work closely with our recruiters by providing them industry-ready management talent. Some of our recruiters are as follows_

Anarock, Capgemini, JK Tyres, BYJUs, Berger Paints, Hometown, Bose, Harman, Homesfy, HDFC, Cafe Day Beverages, Atlas Copco, Pantaloons, Khadims, Central, Kirloskar Brothers, Cello-BIC, Swiggy, Motilal Oswal, ITC, Zomato, SG Analytics etc.

We are committed to meet global expectation; hence, we leave no stone unturned to provide global exposure to our students.

We hereby look forward to have an association with your esteemed institute. We are looking for a MoU, Summer Study Tour or Student Exchange Program.

Our Chairman, Prof. Suraj Sharma will be in UK from September 15th to 20th 2019. We seek an appointment to meet you in person to discuss the probabilities of the same.

Looking forward for the positive reply.

Regards,

Akhtar Ali Sayyed
Assistant Professor,
Ramachandran International Institute of Management (RIIM),
Bavdhan(Bk.), Behind Crystal Honda
Showroom, Pune - 411021

Mob. +91-9860409859