Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Academy of International Business, US-West Chapter we would like to invite you to our 2020 Annual Conference which will be hosted by San Diego State University's Fowler College of Business in San Diego, California.

The conference will take place on February 27-29, 2020.

The theme of the conference is "Migration and International Business: Theory and Practice." You can submit conceptual and empirical papers, teaching cases, or panel proposals that enhance our understanding of the conference's theme and of other international business topics across a wide range of tracks.

Extended Submission Deadline: October 20, 2019

You can find the Call for Papers here: http://www.aib-w.org/2020-annual-conference/

To submit a paper, case, or panel proposal go here: https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-w/2020/

If you are interested in contributing to the conference by serving as a reviewer, register here:

https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-w/2020/signup.php

You can address questions either to the respective Track Chair or the Program Chair Nila Wiese ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Cordially,

Nila Wiese, Conference Chair
Gary Knight, Chapter Chair
Martina Musteen and Mark Ballam, Local Hosts

Nila M. Wiese, Ph.D.
Professor of International Business & Marketing

UNIVERSITY OF PUGET SOUND
School of Business and Leadership
1500 N. Warner St. #1032
Tacoma, WA  98416-1032