The Bryan School of Business and Economics of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro

is looking for an adjunct instructor to teach an online course on International Negotiations in our MS in International Business program.

The first round is scheduled for Summer 2020 (May-June or July-August), and ideally every summer afterwards. Possibly also other online IB courses, if interested.

The MSIB is a new program, so expect only about 10-15 students in the course, at least for the first year.

The students are typically in their 30s or even 40s, usually with full-time jobs, usually from the U.S.

The pay is $6,500 per course, negotiable depending on qualifications.

Preference will be given to instructors who have taught Negotiations and with experience of teaching online and at the graduate level.

We prefer instructors who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents, as it may be hard to work out the payments for international instructors due to the U.S. employment regulations.

Please email your resume and a short summary of your relevant records to [log in to unmask]

Deadline: Oct 27

Dr. Vas Taras

Associate Professor

Program Director Master’s of Science in International Business

Bryan School of Business and Economics

University of North Carolina at Greensboro

336-256-8611