Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce the forthcoming Vol. 12 of the Advances in Global Leadership (AGL) series, to be published in November 2019. In the attached file, please see the Table of Contents for Vol. 12 and the Call for Papers for Vol. 13. In addition to our usual topics-foundational global leadership research and the Practitioners' Corner-our special focus this time is what other disciplines can contribute to better understand, conceptualize and develop global leadership.

We hope you will share your work with us and inform your colleagues in other disciplines.

Best wishes,
Sebastian, Joyce, Betina and Mark

B. Sebastian Reiche, PhD
Professor and Department Chair of People Management
Associate Editor - Human Resource Management Journal
Co-editor - Advances in Global Leadership
New article: A Review and Conceptualization of Global Work Integrating IB and HRM Research<https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0149206318808885>
IESE Business School
Ave. Pearson, 21
08034 Barcelona, Spain