Dear Colleagues,

 We are very excited about this year’s FDIB India program.

December is fast approaching and there are a few spaces left. We’d love to have you join this amazing opportunity to experience firsthand business and culture in India.

To secure your spot please apply today.

 To see the flyer and more information about the program please visit our website:

FDIB India

If you have any questions please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Jillian Avendano, M.S.Ed

CIBER Program Director

Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)

Florida International University
College of Business
11200 S.W. 8th St., MANGO 410
Miami, FL 33199

Direct: 305.348.0623 | CIBER: 305.348.2064
Email:
j[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]