Dear AIB Colleagues,

We are pleased to deliver the third issue of Multinational Business Review, 2019.

It is the special issue, entitled “Internationalization, CSR, and Environment”. The issue is edited by Professor Elena Beleska-Spasova at University of Reading based on the articles and debates in AIB-UKI and Reading Conference in 2017.

Multinational Business Review

Table Of Contents: Volume 27 Issue 3

MNEs, FDI, inequality and growth

Jonathan P. Doh

Environmental impact of FDI – the case of US subsidiaries

João Paulo Cerdeira Bento, António Moreira

Why multinational enterprises may be causing more inequality than we think

Elisa Giuliani

Dual isomorphic mechanisms and the role of a transnational agent

Yoo Jung Ha, Yingqi Wei

Multinational enterprises, local firms, and employee human rights violation in the workplace

Ana Colovic, Octavio R. Escobar, Olivier Lamotte, Pierre-Xavier Meschi

All the best,

Chang Hoon Oh and Daniel Shapiro

Co-editors, Multinational Business Review

https://www.emeraldinsight.com/loi/mbr