Re: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/332318740_Call_for_Papers_for_the_6th_Annual_Conference_of_AIB_CEE_Chapter_2019
       https://www.researchgate.net/publication/333666231_IJEXPORTM_Contents_and_Editorial_Vol3_No1
Dear Colleagues

I would like to inform you that the Vol.3 No.2 of International Journal of Export Marketing (IJEXPORTM) is on the way for publishing. IJEXPORTM has applied for the new ABS list of 2021.

I would like to invite you to send your manuscript to International Journal of Export Marketing (IJEXPORTM) to be published in Vol.3 No.3 and Vol.4 No.4.

A team of 50 top academics will review your paper in a blind review process. Usually three reviewers comment in each paper so that to improve the quality of your paper. IJEXPORTM is published 4 times per year 4 papers per issue.
As from 2020 we will publish 4 issues per year with 5 papers per issue as Emerging List request the criterion of publish 20 papers per year.

I welcome your papers to IJEXPORTM. IJEXPORTM has the following accreditations: JUFO1 level for the Finnish list, Level 1 for the Norwegian list and Cabell’s directory for the USA list.

Best wishes

Dr Dafnis N. Coudounaris (F-EMAB, Board of Governors of GIKA, Editorial Review Board of JBR)
Associate Professor of Innovation Management
School of Economics and Business Administration
University of Tartu
Tartu, Estonia
Mob: +37258339575, +35796572295
Co-chair of International Marketing Track at Academy of Marketing Conference 2019, 2-4 July, London, UK.
Chair of International Business, Export Marketing and Tourism track at ENEFA 2019, 6-9/11, Chile.
Researchgate’s web page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dafnis_Coudounaris
Google scholar citations: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=mvA7KZsAAAAJ&hl=en
Member of Editorial review board of Journal of Business Research
Editor in Chief of International Journal of Export Marketing
http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijexportm
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Editor in Chief of Nordic Journal of Tourism (NJT) of Inderscience Publishers at
https://www.nordic-journal-of-tourism.com/
Submission of a paper to Nordic Journal of Tourism through Inderscience Publishers: https://www.inderscience.com/mobile/inauthors/index.php?pid=69
Cost of an open-access paper: 700 USD payable to Indescience Publishers
Researchgate.net: https://www.researchgate.net/project/Nordic-Journal-of-Tourism-NJT-by-Inderscience-Publishers
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
2nd Nordic International Business, Export Marketing + Tourism Conference 2020, 7–8 November 2020, at DELTA Building, University of Tartu, Tartu, Estonia.
Two special issues by IJEXPORTM and NJT of Inderscience Publishers will support the publication of your research.
Conference Link for submissions: https://www.conftool.org/nib-em-2018
Conference website: https://sisu.ut.ee/nibemconference?lang=en#<https://sisu.ut.ee/nibemconference?lang=en>
Conference email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[SmallLogo]

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.