THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT DALLAS
Jindal School of Management
Two Assistant Professor Rank Faculty Positions in
 ORGANIZATIONS, STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT, OR INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT

POSITION: The Jindal School of Management at the University of Texas at Dallas is seeking to fill up to two tenure-track faculty positions primarily at an assistant professor rank, but exceptional candidates at the associate or full professor rank will also be considered. For these positions, we prefer candidates in the field of Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management, or Organization Theory. The position is housed in the Organizations, Strategy, and International Management (OSIM) area, and the appointment will be effective September 1, 2020. The positions will remain open until filled.

QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants must warrant the appointment at a faculty rank (and with or without tenure) consistent with their academic qualifications and accomplishments. All candidates must have (1) a sufficient record for publication in the A journals in management related areas-specifically the list of 24 journals underpinning the UTD Top 100 Business School Research RankingsTM (see top100.utdallas.edu) plus Journal of Applied Psychology; (2) an earned doctorate in management or a related field; and (3) a demonstrated record in research and teaching. Experience in successfully working with doctoral students will be a plus. We prefer candidates with three or more years of experience after obtaining the doctorate for these positions.
ABOUT OSIM: The OSIM area covers the following domains: entrepreneurship, international management, organizational behavior and human resource management, organization theory, and strategic management. Our faculty have repeatedly published in leading management journals including: Administrative Science Quarterly, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of International Business Studies, Organization Science, and Strategic Management Journal. The OSIM area has an active Ph.D. program and offers a variety of courses for the master's and undergraduate programs that reflect the challenges of managing in a dynamic, global environment.

ABOUT JSOM (jindal.utdallas.edu): The Jindal School of Management (JSOM) is the largest school within UT Dallas with an enrollment of more than 6,000. Based on publications in 24 top journals tracked by the UTD Top 100 Business School Research RankingsTM, JSOM ranks 4th in research productivity in North America during 2014-2018. Financial Times ranks our research productivity 14th worldwide (2019). U.S. News and World Report ranks our full-time MBA program among the top 13 public universities (2020) and our undergraduate program among the top 39 public universities. U.S. News and World Report (2020) ranks our part-time MBA program 10th among public universities in the world.

ABOUT UT DALLAS (www.utdallas.edu<http://www.utdallas.edu>): Located in the heart of the 4th largest metropolitan area of the nation, UT Dallas enrolls over 27,000 students (18,388 undergraduates and 9,253 graduates). The university's freshman class stands at the forefront of Texas public universities in terms of average SAT scores. With one Nobel laureate and four members of the National Academies serving on our faculty, the university has achieved Tier One national research university status (https://www.utdallas.edu/news/campus/milestone-reached-ut-dallas-qualifies-for-states-t/).

APPLICATION PROCESS.  Applicants should send a complete resume, including educational history, teaching experience, research, list of publications and any pertinent work experience. In addition, applicants should provide five letters of recommendation via the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM available below. Review of application materials will begin as materials are received and the position will be filled as soon as the appropriate candidate is found. For best consideration, complete applications should be submitted by October 15, 2019. Inquiries for this position should be directed to Professor Riki Takeuchi, (972) 883-5112, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. UT Dallas is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of the faculty.

Seung-Hyun Lee, Ph.D.
Professor
Organizations, Strategy, and International Management
Jindal School of Management, SM 43
University of Texas at Dallas
800 West Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75080