Dear AIBers

Greetings from India

We are introducing the inaugural issue of our Edited Book Series 'Advances in Emerging Markets and Business Operations' with Routledge, Taylor & Francis.

The first issue is going to get the huge marketing scope and readership because its going to establish the roots and also, positioning of the series amongst the scholarly network.

Its our pleasure to introduce the Call for papers for the Inaugural Issue
on

Progress and Promises by Emerging Markets

editors

Dr. Sudhir Rana, Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi, India

Dr. Avinash K. Shrivastava, Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi, India

Introduction

In order to describe, the term “emerging markets” was initially coined by Altman and these rapidly growing developing countries are now commonly referred to as “emerging economies” (LEA, nd; Sharma et. al, 2018). These markets and economies are currently drawing great attention from MNCs, individual investors, academics, policy makers, governments and various international organizations.

            Given the backdrop and given the growing interest in emerging economies, it seems imperative that researchers examine the impact of globalization along with other explanatory factors on these economies in greater detail, particularly to understand the process of development, which countries achieved great success and why, what strategy worked and what did not work, what lessons can be learned from these economies for other countries to follow, and whether those success stories can be replicated by other countries who are still lagging behind, and so on. Various studies to be published in this volume are expected to contribute significantly to the emerging literature on trade, foreign investment and economic, financial, and social progress of these economies.

The main topics covered in this volume are:

·         Bottom of Pyramid Approach in Emerging Markets

·         New Business Models in Emerging Markets

·         Business Policy Framework

·         Global Organizations in Emerging Markets

·         Product Development by Emerging Market Firms

·         Learning from Emerging Market Firms

·         Government Support in Emerging Economies

·         Financial Inclusion

·         Digitalization and Emerging Economies

·         Managing Human Resource

·         Social Networks in Emerging Markets

·         Competitive Positioning

·         Information Systems in Emerging Markets

·         Organizational Leadership by Emerging Market Firms

·         Decision Making Tools

·         Resource Based View

·         Family Business Management

·         Entrepreneurship

·         Transportation

·         Infrastructure Development in Emerging Markets

·         Regional Political Economy

·         Anti-Corruption Reforms

·         Migration and Social Upheaval

·         Economic Prosperity and Development in Central Asia

·         Securitization

Important Note: Book is going to be proposed to Scopus and Clarivate for indexing.

We are open on the chapters/Papers on covering any Advancement related to Emerging Markets.

The first volume with give a due consideration to the papers presented at 5th International Management Conference (www.imc.fiib.edu.in

For any clarification please feel free to contact me.

High Regards,

Sudhir Rana

Dr. Sudhir Rana, Faculty Marketing Area

Contact Office: 011-47285052 (Direct)
+91-8901402131 (Mobile)

Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057

Editor, FIIB Business Review (Sage Publishing)

Guest Editor, International Journal of Business and Globalisation (ABDC Ranked Journal)

Guest Editor, Journal of International Business Education, ABDC Ranked Journal

Guest Editor: International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management (IJICBM) ABDC Ranked Journal

Convener: International Management Conference: www.imc.fiib.edu.in

Alternate E-mail: [log in to unmask]