Call for Collaboration - The 2019 WINTER BATCH OF Nusantara project
Are you teaching Management, IB, IM or a related course? And you want to provide your students with opportunity to be a consultant in Asia Business. Nusantara Project is the best way to add the experience. Currently we are accepting applications for the upcoming semester. We will put students in Global Virtual teams that consist of max 5 students from different countries.
If you want to provide your students with a real-world experience and train them to be a consultant so this project will be fit with you. INTERNSHIP opportunity is available in our partner company for selected team. The Certificate will be given in the end of the project.
This project is fit to lecturers who teach International business, management, marketing and another related course to participate in the 2019 Winter Nusantara Worldwide project. This the 2019 winter Nusantara Worldwide project is focusing to train students to become a consultant for business in Asia.
In this project, students will join the Global Virtual Team and collaborate with other students from different universities in Indonesia to manage a consulting company. Students are expected to advice the real companies in Asia addressing some of the issues that challenge the growth of their business. This working experience will provide student with real-world skills through a “feel, taste and touch” oriented process where students as a team work for businesses on a specific oriented project.
Requirement Undergraduate and Master’s
Tentative dates: Sept 20 – 10 November, 2018
Application deadline: Max before August 30
Note: The exact dates will be finalized once the list of participants is known
OUTCOMES and Benefits:
1. Publication paper that will be published in our journals indexed in DOAJ, Google Scholar, PKP index and Copernicus, Neliti, CrossREF (DOI)
2. Paper from the project can be submitted to the 2019 Yogyakarta ICPM that will be held on 16-17 November 2019. Please check conference.aibpm.org and the lecturers who joined The Nusantara Project will get 50% discount for registration and students can pay with student price
3. Internship opportunity to Indonesia companies and overseas.
4. Acknowledgment Certificate from Well-known Business Association (AIBPM)
The benefits of the project for
learning process are:
1. Enhance your students learning in IB and management
2. Gain real experience to be a consultant for Asia company
3. Learn about the business culture in Asia especially Indonesia
4. Networking with companies and institutions in Indonesia
5. Skills acknowledgement from the partner company in Indonesia and Asia countries
6. Research platform and collaboration using the data in the project
This project is free of charge but students and lecturers should commit to finish the report. Should this project be of interest to you, please sign up by send me your interest to [log in to unmask] to register your interest and for further information.