Call for Collaboration - The 2019 WINTER BATCH OF Nusantara project

Are you teaching Management, IB, IM or a related course? And you want to
provide your students with opportunity to be a consultant in Asia Business.
Nusantara Project is the best way to add the experience. Currently we are
accepting applications for the upcoming semester. We will put students in
Global Virtual teams that consist of max 5 students from different
countries.

If you want to provide your students with a real-world experience and train
them to be a consultant so this project will be fit with you. INTERNSHIP
opportunity is available in our partner company for selected team. The
Certificate will be given in the end of the project.

This project is fit to lecturers who teach International business,
management, marketing and another related course to participate in the 2019
Winter  Nusantara Worldwide project. This the 2019 winter Nusantara
Worldwide project is focusing to train students to become a consultant for
business in Asia.

In this project, students will join the Global Virtual Team and collaborate
with other students from different universities in Indonesia to manage a
consulting company. Students are expected to advice the real companies in
Asia addressing some of the issues that challenge the growth of their
business. This working experience will provide student with real-world
skills through a “feel, taste and touch” oriented process where students as
a team work for businesses on a specific oriented project.

Requirement Undergraduate and Master’s

Schedule:
Tentative dates: Sept 20 – 10 November, 2018
Application deadline: Max before August 30
Note: The exact dates will be finalized once the list of participants is
known

OUTCOMES and Benefits:
1. Publication paper that will be published in our journals indexed in
DOAJ, Google Scholar, PKP index and Copernicus, Neliti, CrossREF (DOI)
2. Paper from the project can be submitted to the 2019 Yogyakarta ICPM that
will be held on 16-17 November 2019.  Please check conference.aibpm.org and
the lecturers who joined The Nusantara Project will get 50% discount for
registration and students can pay with student price
3. Internship opportunity to Indonesia companies and overseas.
4. Acknowledgment Certificate from Well-known Business Association (AIBPM)

The benefits of the project for learning process are:
1. Enhance your students learning in IB and management
2. Gain real experience to be a consultant for Asia company
3. Learn about the business culture in Asia especially Indonesia
4. Networking with companies and institutions in Indonesia
5. Skills acknowledgement from the partner company in Indonesia and Asia
countries
6. Research platform and collaboration using the data in the project

This project is free of charge but students and lecturers should commit to
finish the report. Should this project be of interest to you, please sign
up by send me your interest to [log in to unmask]  to register your
interest and for further information.

--
*Secretariat of AIBPM*
*Association of International Business & Professional Management*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.