All … Just a reminder that the EIBA 2019 Pre-Conference and Poster Deadlines are only a few weeks away!  So if you are thinking of attending and want to present your work or be involved in the Pre-Conference workshops you need to meet the upcoming deadlines.

We are planning quite a comprehensive conference including pre- and post-conference workshops and activities.

The Pre-Conference Events include:

• Paper Development Workshops (PDWs) involving International Business Review, Journal of Intl Business Studies, Journal of Intl Business Policy, Journal of World Business and Journal of Management Studies.
• There are two doctoral events — the 33rd EIBA / EIASM John H Dunning Doctoral Tutorial in International Business and the 8th EIBA / EIASM Danny Van Den Bulcke Doctoral Symposium in International Business — plus a junior faculty consortium.
• On the day preceding the conference there are opportunities to take tours of the area (including some stately homes), visit local businesses (we have two business tours planned), plus an early evening talk involving our Confucius Institute and India Centre.

The Post Conference Events include full-day workshops on:

• Advance SEM with LISREL with Adamantios Diamantopoulos
• Culture Research in IB with Sjoerd Beugelsdijk
• Qualitative Case Study Research in International Business with Rebecca Piekkari, Emmanuella Plakoyiannaki and Catherine Welch
• International Business Pedagogy Workshop with a team of leading scholars

Information on all of these events is available at: https://eiba2019.eiba.org/programme/.  You should check each activity's deadline carefully.  The deadline for Posters and Doctoral activities is 2 September 2019.  Posters can be submitted via the https://eiba2019.eiba.org website. For the PDWs, doctoral and junior faculty workshops each has a specific submission system, so check the links to the activities in which you want to participate.  Registration for the post-conference activities plus the tours are part of the conference registration system, which will open on 1 September.

Note that participating in the conference allows you to attend some events either for free or at a significantly discounted rate.

We look forward to seeing you in Leeds in December!

Timothy M. Devinney (For the EIBA Leeds 2019 Team)

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.