Dear AIB Colleagues,

We cordially invite you to join us on the inaugural Faculty Development in International Business program in India to take place between December 28, 2019 through January 8, 2020.

Several cities will be visited, namely, Bombay, Bangalore, Calcutta, New Delhi and Agra.

Please see the attached flyer for more details.

If you are interested in participating in FDIB India 2019 program, please contact us.

Please also find below our registration form:
go.fiu.edu/FDIBIndia

Dr. Sumit K. Kundu
Professor of International Business
James K. Batten Eminent Scholar Chair in International Business

Associate Dean, International Programs
Florida International University
College of Business

Department of International Business