[AIB Latin America and the Caribbean Chapter Logo]<https://lac.aib.world/>[cid:[log in to unmask]]

[***** apology for cross-listing *****]

Diversification in the Era of Non-Normal

10th Annual Conference of the Academy of International Business (AIB) Latin America and the Caribbean Chapter

(AIB-LAC formerly known as AIB-LAT)

March 11-14, 2020 Trinidad & Tobago

Submit your paper by October 10th 2019

https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/lat/2020/

Dear Colleagues,

We invite you to submit your research to the 2020 AIB-LAC Conference which will be held at University of the West Indies, Trinidad & Tobago,  March 11-14, 2020.

The conference theme is “Diversification in the Era of Non-Normal”.  Enclosed please find our Call for Papers.

Please submit your paper through https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/lat/2020/

The deadline for submission is October 10, 2019.

If you have any questions, please contact

Program Chair

Ronaldo Parente, Florida International University (FIU)  - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Conference Host Chair

Meena Rambocas, The University of the West Indies (UWI) - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Chapter Chair

Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez, Universidad EAFIT - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Pre-conference Chair

Cyntia Calixto, (FGV – SP) - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Best regards,

Dinorá Floriani

Communications Officer

AIB-LAC