Looking for a "Prescription for Health" Booth employee. More about the prescription for health program here: http://mifma.org/prescription-for-health/

The person would need to be present at each of the participating farmers markets to collect coupons from patients participating in the program. If all goes well with the grant. We are hoping to start by the second week of October. Our budget allows for one staff member to get paid about $10 an hour. They would be responsible for answering questions about the program, collecting coupons of participants, verifying coupon user, updating coupon redemption spread sheet, and provide SNAP nutrition education to participants.

Here are the markets/timeframes they would need to be available:
• South Lansing Farmers Market
o Address: 800 W Barnes Ave, Lansing, MI 48910
o Hours of Operation: Thursdays, 3:00pm-7:00pm
o Open seasonally from May 2nd-October 24th

• Allen Farmers Market:
o Address: 1629 E Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48912
o Hours of Operation: Wednesdays, 2:30pm-7:00pm
o Open year round

• Farmers Market at the Capitol
o Address: 124 W Allegan St, Lansing, MI 48933
o Hours of Operation: 9:00am-2:00pm
o Open: July 26th, August 23rd, September 20th

• Westside Farmers Market C/O NorthWest Initiative
o Address: 510 W Ottawa St, Lansing, MI 48933
o Hours of Operation: Wednesdays, 10:30am-2:00pm
o Open seasonally from July 15-September 21

Employees will need to complete MSU human subjects training, but it is free and pretty simple so I can get them set up with that.

If you are interested, email:

Abigail Marie Rentschler

MSU Human Medicine