Dear colleagues,

It's one month until the KBS LTER All Scientist Meeting and Fall Field
Tour for Investigators at the Kellogg Biological Station (Sep 19-20;
Thu-Fri).

Our theme is: Mechanisms of Resilience in Agricultural Landscapes. If
you haven't done so already please register now. Links to registration
and the agenda are at: https://lter.kbs.msu.edu/meetings/32

An exciting program is planned, including a Keynote Address from Matt
Liebman from The Iowa State University
(https://www.agron.iastate.edu/people/matt-liebman) as well as Field
and Science Tours, Network Leaders Discussion Groups, and a Poster
Reception.

We will also be having Research opportunities discussion groups for
which pre-registration is required. This can be done at the event
website and here: https://forms.gle/u4kUTtkvFM9SYH79A

New investigators are always welcome; please feel free to forward this
email to colleagues. I look forward to seeing everyone in September.

Best regards
Neville
LTER Science Coordinator

--
Dr. Neville Millar

KBS LTER Science Coordinator &
Senior Research Associate
Michigan State University,
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station,
3700 E. Gull Lake Drive,
Hickory Corners,
MI 49060, USA.

Tel. (work): +1 (269) 671-2534
Tel. (cell):   +1 (517) 203-8443

"Data without models are chaos, but models without data are fantasy"
P. Crill 2013.