From: Dan Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 8:35 AM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Grad school opportunities at Purdue

From: Fielder, David (DNR) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 8:15 AM
To: Hayes, Daniel <[log in to unmask]>; Roth, Brian <[log in to unmask]>; Brenden, Travis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Grad school opportunities at Purdue

If you have any students looking for MS or PhD grad school opportunities, here are four at Purdue in the Hook Lab. The quantifying fish use of rock reef habitat project would be working in conjunction with our office here in Alpena. Please share with anyone who you think might be interested. Thanks.

                           -Dave

David G. Fielder Ph.D
Fisheries Research Biologist
Alpena Fisheries Research Station
Michigan DNR
160 E. Fletcher
Alpena, MI 49707
(989) 356-3232  x2572
[log in to unmask]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__legacy.state.mi.us_OWA_UrlBlockedError.aspx&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=rUXsFD6q-w8Ecc8J_0XKfQ&m=_BuRXIUsbLSAvt7I9LGMyOfwjJShpK5TV3m_d6vakOE&s=PDSV19qwEyZUCXA1HZb62X_DZUiwSeJmqxKUUaM4tjU&e=>
orcid.org/0000-0002-7278-986X