From: David D'Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 3:22 PM
Subject: VentureWell E-Teams: New Opportunity

Hi guys,

My name is Dave D'Angelo, and I manage the e-teams program at VentureWell. It's great to be in touch. I wanted to reach out to you with some exciting news.

As you know, our e-teams have the potential to unlock up to $25,000 in grant funding<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/76d5664d-96a1-46f9-abca-9471710fd7d7/venturewell-org-e-team-grant-program> <https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/76d5664d-96a1-46f9-abca-9471710fd7d7/venturewell-org-e-team-grant-program1> to take their product out of the lab and into the market. E-Teams also participate in our early-stage innovator training program, which provides teams with expert coaching, national recognition, peer networking, and hands-on workshops.

NEW! Qualification Phase
We launched a new E-Teams Qualification Phase to give student teams the opportunity to receive rapid response on the fit and eligibility of their innovation for the E-Team program (within one week!) as well as receive personalized feedback, before completing a full Stage 1 grant proposal and obtaining VentureWell membership.

While the Qualification Phase is optional, VentureWell strongly encourages teams to take advantage of the opportunity to check their eligibility and strengthen their Stage 1 proposal prior to submission. If the innovation is a good fit for the E-Teams Program, the team will be formally invited to submit a Stage 1 proposal. Applications for the Qualifications Phase are due on August 21, 2019. Teams can apply HERE. <https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/2d0d74d6-2daa-46c6-85c9-581a48c39737/venturewell-org-e-team-grant-program>

We accept applications three times a year. Applications for our next cohort, Winter 2020, are due on October 2, 2019.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help spread the word and drive more clarity into this process. I'm very excited to be in touch with you and look forward to doing great things together.

Best,

Dave D'Angelo

Program Officer, E-Teams

[https://venturewell.org/wp-content/uploads/VentureWell_logo_no_tag_LARGEcropped-for-signature.jpg]<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/587ede3a-9b61-49ab-b812-765f5ddb7db2/venturewell-org3>

100 Venture Way, Hadley MA 01035

OFFICE:  413 587 2172  ext.

www.venturewell.org<https://www.venturewell.org>

Read our latest blog<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/587ede3a-9b61-49ab-b812-765f5ddb7db2/bit-ly-2irr3q5> articles and learn more about upcoming events and opportunities <https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/587ede3a-9b61-49ab-b812-765f5ddb7db2/bit-ly-2anosly>