Hi!
I'm moving out so I'm selling some stuff…
Picking location : The club at Chandler crossing or MSU campus (  Berkey Hall  or International Center depending on the object)
Want to sell as much as possible so négociations accepted, especially if you buy multiple objects
Want photos/informations/ to buy :
 > send me an e-mail  on [log in to unmask]
 > a text at 517 930 5321
 > a msg on Facebook Anaïs Pierrart (picture of me with a grey scarf in front of a snowy mountain)

List of items prices
-	Open salt, pepper, dried onion,dried garlic+ open toothpick: 1$ each/ 3 $for whole
-	big towels  4$  each  ( 3$ both) , hand towels 2$ each (1$ for both)/ 10$ for the 4 towels
-	color catcher 2$ ,  laundry detergent ecowise free and sensitive 5$ / 5$ for whole
-	indoor/outdoor broom+ dust shovel  8$
-	comforter with used signs 7$
-	2 disposable razoars 2$
-	open nail polish remover: 1$ ,cotton swab 1$ ,body lotion 3$ ,body wash exfoliating3$ /6 $ for everything
-	flat sheet + fitted sheet+ comforter+ pillowcases+ pillows = 20$
-	bin 5$
-	2 bowls 6$
-	Cutting board 1$
-	Barely used Dishwashing liquid 2$
-	6 MSU plastic glasses 6$
-	9 shirt hangers 22$ ( 1 black given for free) , 4 pants hangers11 $, both  20 $
-	Key hangers 1$
-	Set of a fork, a knife, a spoon and a soup spoon 5$
-	Lamp 5$
-	9.5 inch nonstick skillet with signs of use 4$
-	Pot-its 2$
-	Not open salt and pepper 6$
-	1.9L sauce pan+ lid 6$
-	Around 450 sheet of printing paper 4$