[Apologies for cross-posting]

16th International Conference on Business Management (ICBM) 2019

***** ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED*****

We are happy to announce that the deadline for submitting extended abstracts to ICBM 2019 has been extended to 5pm AEST on 30th August 2019. Please submit your extended abstracts via the 'Submit Paper' link on the ICBM website.

The theme for ICBM 2019 is ‘Transforming knowledge into action: Towards sustainable development in emerging economies’. The Conference is hosted by Monash Business School at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia from 12th-14th December 2019. We welcome extended abstracts from academics and scholars around the world relating to 10 Tracks in the field of Management. Two Special Issues in the Journal of Business Ethics and Public Administration and Development are also linked to this Conference.

Please visit the ICBM website for more details of the Conference and for submitting your extended abstracts.

https://www.monash.edu/business/icbm/home

We look forward to welcoming you to Melbourne!

Ramanie Samaratunge

RAMANIE SAMARATUNGE PhD
Associate Professor

Monash Business School
Monash University
20, Chancellors Walk

Menzies Building, Level 11

Clayton Campus

VIC 3800
Australia

T: +61 3 9905 3586
E: [log in to unmask]

We engage in the highest quality research and education to have a positive impact on a changing world