Would you please post this message?  Thanks

The School of Business at the Universidad de San Andrés (UdeSA), one of the
primer business schools in Argentina, seeks to appoint faculty members for
several positions.  We are a small, rapidly growing university known for
the quality of its teaching and research located in a neighborhood with a
high quality of life in the suburbs of Buenos Aires.

Potential applicants should be capable of excelling in teaching and
research.  They should be able to meet rigorous publication requirements
and contribute to our school through an active research agenda.  Successful
candidates will play an active role in both our graduate and undergraduate
courses.  We are particularly, though not exclusively, interested in
candidates with a strong background in *Marketing, Entrepreneurship,
Operations, Strategy , Digital Business.*

*Requirements:*

·         Candidates should have a Ph.D. in the area of Business or related
disciplines from a university recognized for academic excellence.

·         Verifiable evidence of a candidate’s intellectual capability is
required.  He or she should have published in peer-reviewed journals and
presented at premier international conferences or be able to demonstrate
his or her capacity to do so.

·         Candidates should possess excellent teaching skills in both
graduate and undergraduate courses in their area of specialization.
Teaching experience in executive education is not required but would be
welcomed.

*Formal applicants should send:*

1.       Cover letter summarizing their research and teaching capabilities
and any other relevant information he or she deems pertinent for the search
committee.

2.       Curriculum vitae

3.       Recent publications or working papers if available.

This material should be sent to the following email address:
[log in to unmask] Please put *Faculty Search* in the subject
area.  At a later date candidates of interest to the search committee will
be asked to submit further information to support their applications.
Interviews will be conducted at the Academy of Management Conference in
Boston this year.

Universidad de San Andrés

Escuela de Negocios

Vito Dumas 284, Victoria (CP 1644)