All …. One last reminder!

There is now just two weeks left (15 July) for your submission to the EIBA 2019 Conference in Leeds (December 2019).  All the information and call for papers can be seen here: https://eiba2019.eiba.org/.

For those attending the conference there will also be a series of events before and after the conference.  Before the pre-conference will be a special event relating to India and China from our India and China Centres.  In addition, on the Monday after the conference there will be four special day long workshops on methods, pedagogy & culture.  Anyone attending the conference will be able to register for the post-conference workshops at a steeply discounted price.  There is also information about all the pre-econference activities (which will require a separate submission process and 2 September).

So get writing, meet those co-authors at AIB and we look forward to welcoming you in December!  As always, join our social media feeds to get more information and visit the site regularly.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EIBA2019/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/2019eiba
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13648719/

Timothy M. Devinney
University Leadership Chair and Professor of International Business
Leeds University Business School
Maurice Keyworth Building
University of Leeds | Leeds | LS2 9JT | UK

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.