Dear colleagues,

I just wanted to let my friends and colleagues know that my new book, “The Shadow of Bias on Leadership: How to improve Your Team’s Productivity and Performance through Inclusion”  is now available in:

  *   Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Bias-Leadership-Productivity-Performance-ebook/dp/B07TW8JSMY/ref=sr_1_1?qid=1562151561&refinements=p_27%3AJuan-Maria+Gallego-Toledo&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Juan-Maria+Gallego-Toledo<https://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Bias-Leadership-Productivity-Performance-ebook/dp/B07TW8JSMY/ref=sr_1_1?qid=1562151561&refinements=p_27:Juan-Maria+Gallego-Toledo&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Juan-Maria+Gallego-Toledo>)

  *   Barnes and Noble (https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-shadow-of-bias-on-leadership-juan-maria-gallego-toledo/1132295159?ean=9781543974652) .

The book outlines the current academic and practitioner research that argues that the increase in diversity within our workforce has a positive effect on our productivity, creativity and bottom line, when and only when, proper inclusion simultaneously occurs.  “The Shadow of Bias on Leadership” explores the effects of bias on us, as leaders, and the impact that it has within our organizations.
After a thorough research, this book aims to develop and raise our self-awareness, explaining the reasons behind our behaviors, as well as potential pitfalls.  We will also read about a series of techniques aimed at reducing the effects of our biases in the leadership of our organization.  This book was written as a practical guide towards the exponential benefits of inclusive leadership, catapulting organizations’ profitability by harvesting the benefits of a diverse workforce.
I would be delighted to hear feedback from my IB colleagues.

Kind regards,

Juan Mª

Juan-Maria Gallego, PsyD.
Instructor
UCCS- College of Business
1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway, Dwire Hall 362
Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Office Phone No.: +1 (719) 255-3741

LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/juan-m-gallego-psyd-39519b8/

"I have striven not to laugh at human actions, not to weep at them, not to hate them, but to understand them” -
B. Spinoza, Tractatus Politicus, 1676

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.