Hello Michigan Organic!

Each year, Michigan Food and Farming Systems (MIFFS) hosts the Michigan Family Farms Conference (MFFC), a forum for beginning, small-scale, and culturally diverse farmers to network, learn, and build sustainable family farms. This year we have chosen the theme "Nurturing Resilient Farms - 2020 & Beyond." It gives us great energy to release the Request For Proposals (RFP) for both the keynote speaker and workshops; go to miffs.org/rfp to submit your proposal(s). The conference is quite a few months away (February 9, 2020) but it will be here before you know it! Even if you do not have a presentation of your own, we would like to hear your ideas for workshops or keynote speakers. Click on the same RFP to send us your thoughts.

We are also excited to announce that MIFFS will be hosting a design competition for a new MFFC logo this year! Go to miffs.org/rfp for more information about the dimensions, file type and how to submit. The chosen logo creator will receive five free tickets to the conference as well as recognition across our social platforms as well as at the conference. We look forward to many new ideas for the 17th annual conference.

Thank you for supporting MIFFS and we look forward to hearing from you! The deadline for proposals is July 19, 2019.

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html