Hello!

I am looking for someone to sublease my one bedroom apartment at Castle Pointe Apartments starting June 14th to August 8th (flexible).

  *   2rd Floor with balcony, 3 closets, living space, kitchen, full bath and free parking.

  *   10 minutes away from campus, within walking distance to bus stops (CATA route 24).

  *   Very convenient location, close to Quality Dairy (0.7 mile), Costco (1.5 miles), Meijer (2 miles), Walmart/Sam’s Club/Eastwood/NCG (3 miles).

  *   Monthly rent is $500 + electricity bill (which is around $20/mo).

  *   I will continue paying for WiFi, water, gas, sewerage.

  *   Please text me at 517-775-7292 or email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you are interested.

Thanks,
Fazlay Rabbi