Photos and my telephone numbers are at:
https://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/d/okemos-2016-acura-mdx-sh-awd-35l-with/6916239417.html

1. AcuraWatch is a driver assistance safety package including Adaptive
Cruise Control, Collision Mitigation Braking System, Forward Collision
Warning, Lane Keeping Assist System, Blind Spot Monitoring, Rear Cross
Traffic Alert and Road Departure Mitigation. Details:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=acurawatch

2. Technology Package: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LsVri4zO7w

3. Compare Acura MDX, Audi Q7, and Lexus RX350:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTYRLiC15Zw

4. Carfax report:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FyvjSrfODQjRA-mLUuAmgjPzT32GHKlK/view

5. Garage kept both day and night.

6. Almost new! Low mileage: only 19K miles.

7. I am the first owner and the price that I paid is $60,000. You can get
this luxury SUV for almost half what I paid.

8. Currently dealers have given me a trade-in price of $30,500. I am only
asking a little more than the trade-in price.

9. Local Pickup ONLY.

10. Moving sale. Price is OBO.

11. Do not reply this email. I do not check this email box.