ACADEMY FOR GLOBAL BUSINESS ADVANCEMENT (AGBA)
AGBA’s 16th Annual World Congress
on July 2---4, 2019
Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi (IIT - Delhi)
CALL FOR PAPERS
"Business and Entrepreneurship Development
in a Globalized and Digitalized Era”
Gary L. Frankwick
Marcus Hunt Chair of International Business
College of Business Administration
University of Texas at
El Paso, Texas,
Indian Institute of
Technology – Delhi
Davis College of Business
The main theme of the conference is "Business and Entrepreneurship Development in a Globalized and Digitalized Era”. This conference will feature competitive papers, plenary sessions, case studies, poster presentations, student papers, and panel sessions. Submissions will be subjected to a double-blind review process and will be published in the refereed American conference proceedings (Advances in Global Business Research, ISS# 1549-9332).
The primary goal of the conference is to provide a unique global platform to facilitate the exchange of leading edge ideas for effective advancement of knowledge in the field of business administration and entrepreneurship, that will be achieved through multi-disciplinary presentations and discussions of current business and entrepreneurship issues in developing and developed countries.
Major highlights of the conference would be:
· Faculty Development Workshops,
· Networking between Indian and global academics,
· One-to-one mentoring of selected doctoral students by globally renowned scholars, and
· Global Business Forum for global entrepreneurs, investors, traders, importers and exporters.
· Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, State of Haryana, India.
· Millikin University, Decatur, Illinois, USA.
We welcome submission of manuscripts that address the conference theme as well as all functional areas of business administration. Please submit your manuscripts to our Conference Director/Program Chair at the following address:
Dr. Christopher J. Marquette
BS (Illinois), MBA (Illinois), Ph.D., (Texas)
Visiting Professor of Finance
Department of Finance
Tabor School of Business
Best papers presented at our conference will be eligible to be published in the Special Issues of the following world class journals after substantial revision.
· Journal for Global Business Advancement (Inderscience --- Scopus indexed)
· Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development (Inderscience – Web of Science, ESCI Indexed)
· Journal of Business Research (Elsevier --- Thomson Reuters ISI Indexed)
· Thunderbird International Business Review (John Wiley --- Thomson Reuters ISI Indexed)
· International Business Review (Elsevier --- Thomson Reuters ISI Indexed)
· European Journal of Business (Emerald --- Scopus Indexed)
· Services Industries Journal (Taylor and Francis --- Scopus Indexed)
· Journal of Strategic Marketing (Taylor and Francis --- Scopus Indexed)
· Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology (Emerald --- Scopus Indexed)
· Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management (Springer --- Scopus Indexed)
· EuroMed Journal of Business (Emerald --- Thomson Reuters)
· A Monograph Book to be published by McGraw Hill on ““Advancements in Global Business Research Across Emerging Countries” and to be Edited by Zafar U. Ahmed and Sahil Raj.
Registration and Submission Deadline is: June 30, 2019.
Please download conference brochure from our following website:
Please contact AGBA’s President/CEO for any assistance:
Prof. Dr. Zafar U. Ahmed
BBA (New York), MBA (Texas), Ph.D., (Utah), D.Litt., (India)
Professor of International Business
Founder, President and CEO:
Academy for Global Business Advancement
Founder and Editor-in-Chief:
Journal for Global Business Advancement
Falls Church, Virginia,