Are you in Copenhagen in the afternoon of the 24th of June? Joins us at CBS Engagement Day!

International business schools today should be relevant, flexible, responsible and fit for purpose in any age but ever more so in an age of growing global, societal and environmental challenges. Understanding the role of business schools in the new emerging world is just the first step. Adapting to these changes will require rethinking of deeply embedded institutionalized practices and culture. At CBS we established several organizational frameworks that proactively meet these challenges.

Join us for the afternoon of the 24th of June and learn about:

-          Our actions towards implementation of Sustainable Development Goals

-          Our Business-in-Society Strategy

-          Responsible Management Education initiatives/PRME program

Please RSVP https://aib.msu.edu/events/2019/CBSEngagementDay.asp

Sincerely,

Prof. Dana Minbaeva

Vice-President for International Affairs

COPENHAGEN BUSINESS SCHOOL

Kilevej 14, room 2.67

2000 Frederiksberg

Denmark