The International Journal of Applied Business & International Management (IJABIM) is a new multidisciplinary and open-access journal covering a wide range of academic disciplines. IJABIM committed to publishing high quality peer-reviewed papers on international business, management and related topics.

IJABIM is seeking scholars interested in serving on our volunteer Editorial Review Board for our journal. By sign up to IJABIM you are automatically will be the editor members of our conference (International Conference of Project Management (ICPM). We are looking for reviewers who are in scope of Business and Management.

Basic requirements:

1.    Applicants must have a doctorate (or an equivalent degree),

2.    Significant publishing,

3.    Applicant must have good experience in his/ her specific research field.

The responsibility of reviewers is to evaluate the quality, relevance, and merit of submitted papers. Comments should be as complete and detailed as possible and contain clear opinions about strengths, weaknesses, relevance, and importance to the field. Reviewers should consider themselves as mentors to the author(s) and comments should be specific and constructive and suggestions should be intended to enhance the manuscript.

If you are interested, please send your letter of interest and your current CV along with passport size photo to the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, to: in[log in to unmask] . If you have a colleague who may enjoy serving on our volunteer Editorial Review Board, please feel free to forward to him or her.

Secretariat of AIBPM
Association of International Business & Professional Management
http://www.aibpm.org
Office: Kahuripan no 9, Malang, East Java, Indonesia
+62 341 366222
General Inquiry: [log in to unmask]
Partnership: [log in to unmask]