The International Journal of Applied Business & International Management
(IJABIM) is a new multidisciplinary and open-access journal covering a wide
range of academic disciplines. IJABIM committed to publishing high quality
peer-reviewed papers on international business, management and related
topics.

IJABIM is seeking scholars interested in serving on our volunteer Editorial
Review Board for our journal. By sign up to IJABIM you are automatically
will be the editor members of our conference (International Conference of
Project Management (ICPM). We are looking for reviewers who are in
scope of *Business
and Management.*

*Basic requirements: *

1.    Applicants must have a doctorate (or an equivalent degree),

2.    Significant publishing,

3.    Applicant must have good experience in his/ her specific research
field.

The responsibility of reviewers is to evaluate the quality, relevance, and
merit of submitted papers. Comments should be as complete and detailed as
possible and contain clear opinions about strengths, weaknesses, relevance,
and importance to the field. Reviewers should consider themselves as
mentors to the author(s) and comments should be specific and constructive
and suggestions should be intended to enhance the manuscript.

If you are interested, please send your letter of interest and your current
CV along with passport size photo to the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, to: in
<[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask] . If you have a colleague who may
enjoy serving on our volunteer Editorial Review Board, please feel free to
forward to him or her.

*Secretariat of AIBPM*
*Association of International Business & Professional Management*
*http://www.aibpm.org <http://www.aibpm.org/> *
*Office: Kahuripan no 9, Malang, East Java, Indonesia*
*+62 341 366222*
*General Inquiry: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
*Partnership: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.