*The 5th IFA (Indonesia Finance Association) International Conference
Extended Deadline till 15 July 2019*

IFA International Conference is an annual conference by Indonesian Finance
Association and this conference will bring together researches, experts
from regulatory and industries in finance from around the world. The IFA in
collaboration with Sam Ratulangi University hence is conducting its 5th IFA
International Conference in Manado, North Sulawesi, on 14th – 15th August
2019, with the main theme “The Future of Corporate Governance in Digital
Economy Transformation”. The Institute consists of conference and social
activates. We invite scholars, practitioners and graduate students to
submit papers to present at this conference. Potential topics to be
discussed include, but are not limited to:

   1. Corporate Governance
   2. Banking and Financial Intermediation,
   3. Asset Pricing Theory,
   4. Behavioral Asset Pricing,
   5. Financial Crisis and Stability,
   6. Empirical Corporate Finance,
   7. Corporate Finance Theory,
   8. Derivatives,
   9. Empirical Asset Pricing,
   10. International Finance,
   11. Market Microstructure,
   12. Emerging Capital Markets,
   13. Islamic Finance,
   14. Corporate Social Responsibility,
   15. Microfinance.
   16. Digital Finance
   17. Risk Management

for more information please visit our website
http://ifa2019manado.unsrat.ac.id/

for submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ifa2019

regards

[image: photo]
*Joy Elly Tulung*
Head of Management Laboratory and IBA Study Program, Universitas Sam
Ratulangi

www.joyellytulung.com
<http://facebook.com/joytia> <http://us.linkedin.com/in/joytia>
<http://twitter.com/JoyTia1999>