***** apology for cross-listing *****

Academy of International Business
US Northeast 2019 Annual Conference

"Disrupt or Be Disrupted"

Rutgers University, Oct. 11-12, 2019

Proposal Abstract Deadline: July 28, 2019

 https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-ne/2019/

Dear Colleagues,

We invite you to submit your research to the 2019 AIB US Northeast Annual Conference which will be held at Rutgers Business School, Newark, New Jersey October 11-12, 2019. The conference theme is “Disrupt or Be Disrupted”.  Enclosed please find our Call for Papers.

Please submit your abstract proposals through https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-ne/2019/

The deadline for submission is July 28, 2019.

A paper development workshop (PDW) will be held by senior scholars and editors of leading journals.

Please submit your work to [log in to unmask] by August 30, 2019, for consideration for the PDW (limited for only 20 papers).

Should you have any questions, please contact:

Program Chairs:

Ajai Gaur, Rutgers University, [log in to unmask]

Jun Li, University of New Hampshire, [log in to unmask]

Conference Chairs

Crystal Jiang, Bryant University, [log in to unmask]

John Cantwell, Rutgers University, [log in to unmask]

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Best regards,

Jun

On Behalf of

The AIB-US NE Board of Directors

Jun Li, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Associate Editor, New England Journal of Entrepreneurship

Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics

University of New Hampshire

Durham, NH 03824

603.862.3365 (V) | 603.862.3383 (F)