Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the conference convener; I would like to welcome you to the upcoming Frontiers of Operations Research & Business Studies (FORBS) conference 2019. Calcutta Business School is organizing the conference in collaboration with the Operational Research Society of India, Durgapur Chapter; on December 27-28, 2019 at the Calcutta Business School, India.  For details please visit the website: https://calcuttabusinessschool.org/FORBS2019/

We humbly request you to circulate the same to your peers, students, and colleagues for participation and possible submission.

Welcome to the city of joy!

Thanks and best regards

AFM Jalal Ahamed, Ph.D.

Organizing committee member FORBS - 2019

University of Skövde, School of Business
Högskolevägen 8, SE-541 28 SKÖVDE