Dear AIB colleagues

As we head towards term/semester breaks, I imagine that for many of you, as well as for your PhD students, the focus is now shifting to the myriad writing assignments on your agendas: journal articles, book chapters, conference presentations, theses and the like. In preparing this work for publication/presentation, should you, or your students, wish to have it reviewed by an experienced, native English-speaking writer/editor/proofreader, I commend my services to you.

Honed over almost two decades as a national government official and diplomat, close to 10 years as a tertiary academic, and consultancy roles in the private sector, my English writing, editing and proofreading experience is both extensive and at the very highest level. Within my current, culturally diverse organization, I teach Business Writing to students of widely varying regional and career backgrounds and am relied on by faculty colleagues and professional staff alike to facilitate production of international-standard English documentation of all types.

Whatever the task, my aim is to work in close consultation with you to produce a finished product that is suitably concise, logically argued, audience-appropriate, grammatically accurate and highly readable. My breadth of knowledge and experience, covering not only international business but also foreign relations, economics, trade, life sciences and beyond, enables me to quickly and accurately grasp the essence of your topic and make content-related suggestions, should you require this.

My writing, editing and proofreading services are competitively-priced with a prompt turn-around time commensurate with the task. I am happy to provide further information and answer any queries you may have via email ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>) as well as in person at the upcoming AIB conference in Copenhagen.

I look forward to the opportunity to assist you with your English writing/editing/proofreading needs.

best regards

Catherine Sibala
MA, Grad.Dip.East Asian Studies, BSc (Hons)

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.