Dear AIB moderator, please post the below announcement to the AIB members.

Dear AIB Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to join us on the inaugural Faculty Development in International Business in India. The program will take place from December 28th 2019 to January 8th 2020. We will be visiting several cities in India, namely, Bombay, Bangalore, Calcutta, New Delhi, and Agra.

Please see the below flyer for more details.

If you are interested in joining this exciting program, please complete our interest form: go.fiu.edu/FDIBIndia provided in the flyer.

FDIB India
              2019 Flyer.jpg

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,