Dear AIB Colleagues,

As part of a class called International Business Consulting, my students and I recently conducted a global branding project for a country.

Highlights of the project are in the news article below :

https://herald-review.com/news/local/education/how-a-millikin-university-class-ended-up-making-a-marketing/article_63045028-845c-5070-ba84-b75b7d730c99.html

I’m looking to collaborate with other professors for similar projects in the future.

Please drop me a note if you are interested. I’d be happy to discuss the model in detail, and explore project partnership possibilities.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor of Management and International Business

Millikin University

Tel (217) 433-1425

Email : [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Sent from my iPhone

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.