*CALL** FOR STEERING COMMITTEE MEMBERS FOR THE 2019 INTERNATIONAL
CONFERENCE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT (ICPM) Manado and Yogyakarta - INDONESIA*

We would like to invite you join our steering committee of The 2019
International Conference of Project Management (ICPM) organized by
Association of International Business & Professional Management (AIBPM).
The 2019 International Conference of Project Management (ICPM) will take
place at Manado and Yogyakarta on 21 September and 17 November, 2019.

As a steering committee you have responsibility to review papers that goes
to conference. You will get acknowledgement certificate and benefits 20%
off for any papers that you refer or submit, acknowledgement certificate,
priority to be the keynote speaker for next conference event and also
priority to join any projects in Indonesia. All high qualified scholars are
welcome to join the steering committee and submit papers

*REGISTER HERE:* https://forms.gle/Se3E4Bo2BvMAsMb48

*Contact Person:*

*Secretariat of AIBPM*
*Association of International Business & Professional Management*
*http://www.aibpm.org <http://www.aibpm.org/> *
*Office: Kahuripan no 9, Malang, East Java, Indonesia*
*+62 341 366222*
*General Inquiry: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
*Partnership: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.