Dear friends and colleagues,

We am looking for two PhD students for a new interdisciplinary research
project called “Biocultural diversity in farming landscapes of the
Global South” based at Leuphana University Lüneburg (Germany). The
project is funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research
(BMBF) within their Research for Sustainable Development program. The
project will study the connection between biocultural diversity and
sustainability through a literature review, through empirical fieldwork
in Bolivia and through workshops in a range of different farming
landscapes in the Global South. The PhD students will be based in
Lüneburg, but will spend a considerable part of their time doing field
work in Bolivia. Therefore we would prefer to hire native speakers, but
the call is open to others as well.

The job advert is attached and can also be downloaded here:

https://www.leuphana.de/en/current-affairs/open-positions/research-teaching.html

*The application deadline is August**13*.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks for spreading it widely and sorry for any crosspostings,

Isabel Díaz Reviriego and Jan Hanspach

--

Dr. Jan Hanspach
Leuphana Universität Lüneburg