This just came in.  Positions available with the USFWS in Olympia/Lacey WA available right now!!  AMAZING opportunity!!

From: "DeHaan, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 12:48 PM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Daniel Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: USFWS in WA state in looking for interns

HI Jim,

Our USFWS office in Olympia/Lacey WA is looking for a few good summer interns through the AmeriCorps program. I realize that school is out for summer now, but I am hoping you can help us spread the word. For someone looking to build their resume, this would be top notch experience working on fisheries conservation in the Pacific Northwest for 6 months. Here is a link to the job announcement:

https://usaconservation.applicantpool.com/jobs/?keywords=olympic

Anything you could do to help us spread the word would be great!
Thanks,

Pat DeHaan

Deputy Project Leader
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Western Washington Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office
510 Desmond Drive SE, Ste. 102
Lacey, WA 98503
360-753-9090 office
360-790-1656 cell