I've attached an updated copy of the MSU organic grain crop enterprise budgets.

Enterprise budgets estimate profitability for agricultural enterprises while documenting management practices and the resources and technology used in these enterprises. The MSU Extension organic grain crop enterprise budgets provide estimates of returns and selected costs for a variety of certified organic grain crop enterprises produced in central and southern Michigan.

Enterprise budgets included in these sheets are: yellow corn, food-grade soybeans, oats, soft red winter wheat, and feed barley.

You must have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer to run these budgets.

If you do not have Excel, feel free to contact me to receive a PDF copy of these budgets.

Bob Battel

MSU Extension Field Crops Educator

362 Green St.

Caro, MI

Office (989) 672-3879

Cell (989) 315-4221

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html