From: Midwest I-Corps Node <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 10:12 AM
To: Kane, Neil <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Last chance to enroll!

View this email in your browser

LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER!

Intro to Customer Discovery Course

Dates: Jun 7, 26 & Jul 12
Location: West Lafayette, IN
Registration Deadline: Friday, May 31
Contact: Amy Ross

The Introduction to Customer Discovery course is an intro to the Lean LaunchPad method and gives participants a working knowledge of how to think about their opportunity from a business and customer perspective, as well as how to properly conduct customer discovery interviews; the first step in any commercialization process. This course covers the two main concepts in NSF I-Corps: value propositions and customer segments. It also provids a set of skills and entrepreneurial knowledge that can be applied to any career path.
This Regional I-Corps program is open to teams across the Midwest and provides lineage to apply for the NSF I-Corps program.