Dear Colleagues,

Due to a high number of kind requests, we have extended the deadline for submitting papers to the special issue of IJOPM on “The Use of Social Media in Operations and Supply Chain Management.” The new submission deadline is 31 May 2019. The detailed call for papers with the new submission deadline is available at http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/call_for_papers.htm?id=7949.

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions to this special issue!

Guest Editors:
Professor T. C. E. Cheng (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
Dr Hugo K. S. Lam (University of Liverpool)
Professor Andrew C. Lyons (University of Liverpool)
Professor Andy C. L. Yeung (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.