Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to share with you our new undergraduate International Business Major Brochure:

https://sc.edu/study/colleges_schools/moore/documents/international_business/ugib_cohort_brochure_030519.pdf

For over two decades, the International Business undergraduate program at the Darla Moore School of Business has been ranked No. 1 among American universities (USN&WR). The IB major is offered through the Sonoco International Business Department, which has received extensive recognition for its international academic research and programmatic leadership.

Darla Moore School of Business is now offering a wide range of program opportunities around the globe for undergraduate students. Students choose between two types of programs:

Our world-renowned Global International Business program is built around a cutting-edge comprehensive academic curriculum and has a proven record of preparing students for successful business careers. This includes language training as well as at least one semester studying at an international partner school.

Our IB Cohort programs bring Darla Moore School of Business students together with students from our global partner schools, which are top universities worldwide. IB cohort students start their program on the USC campus, followed by multiple semesters abroad at locations based on their cohort program of choice. As a cohort participant, students prepare for this unparalleled experience from the very beginning of their studies. Our most recent addition is the Global Business and Innovation (GBI), program that focuses on developing innovation, project management and international entrepreneurship skills. In this program students join cohort peers from Chinese University in Hong Kong-Shenzhen and the University of Auckland. The program includes innovation projects in the US, China and New Zealand.

For more information, please contact [log in to unmask]

Marc van Essen

Associate Professor of International Business

Faculty Director of the Undergraduate International Business program

https://sc.edu/study/colleges_schools/moore/academic_programs/undergraduate_programs/undergraduate_majors/international_business/

Sonoco International Business Department

Moore School of Business

University of South Carolina

1014 Greene Street