Academy of International Business Placement Center, Copenhagen, Denmark

We are writing to invite academic institutions and job applicants to submit your position announcements and/or resumes as the 2019 AIB Conference is quickly approaching. The sooner we get them, the more exposure you will get with potential applicants or recruiters.

The Academy of International Business Placement Center is a FREE service for position applicants and institutions who will be attending or represented in the AIB 2019 conference in Copenhagen, Denmark.

The Academy of International Business Placement Service will be available at the 2019 AIB Annual Conference from June 25thJune 27th, 2019. During these days, applicants and universities can use the placement center facility for interviews at NO COST.

If you are a job applicant or a School/College with an open position that you would like to advertise, please visit the Placement Services home page for more detailed instructions on how and where to submit your information:

https://aib.msu.edu/careercenter/2019/placementcenter.asp

**All postings and C.V.s should be in a PDF format sent via email to: [log in to unmask]

The placement center web page will be updated on a daily basis, hence recruiters and job applicants are encouraged to visit the website regularly and make direct contacts with applicants or institutions of interest prior to the conference.

Our mission is to bring both applicants and academic institutions closer in a private and relaxed environment. Therefore, we would like to extend our invitation to use our free placement services and contact us if we can be of any assistance[log in to unmask]

We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!

Dr. Hadi Alhorr, Coordinator

Placement Services

Academy of International Business

Sponsored by
Boeing Institute for International Business
Richard Chaifetz School of Business
Saint Louis University