Sorry for cross-posting. Follow the call for papers for Spring/Fall 2019 issue of JGBAT.
CALL FOR PAPERS
JGBAT - Journal of Global Business and Technology - Spring/Fall 2019 issue
As an interdisciplinary journal, the purpose of the Journal of Global Business and Technology (JGBAT) is to contribute to the advancement of knowledge related to the theory and practice of international business and technology.
Its primary goal is to present scholarly and managerially relevant articles on a wide variety of topics in international business and technology to a broad audience in academia (educators, administrators, students), industry (business executives, consultants), as well as those involved in formulating and implementing public policy.
Articles should be timely, providing guidelines, techniques, and suggestions for problem solving in international business. Case studies relating to specific organizations, products/services, and industries are also welcome.
It is a prime objective of JGBAT to bridge the gap between theory and practice. To this end, articles should offer strong managerial insights to help in the development of action-oriented business programs and strategies.
ISSN 1553-5495 (Print), ISSN 2616-2733 (Online). The journal is listed in ProQuest including the International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS), Cabell’s International, EBSCO Information Services, and The U.S. Library of Congress.
1. Schedule and submissions
- April-August, 2019: Submissions
- September, 2019: Reviewing process
- Submissions must be made electronically to:
Dr. N. Delener
- For more information access: http://gbata.org/journal-of-global-business-and-technology-jgbat/
• Financial management
• Investment management
• The knowledge economy and the wisdom era
• General and strategic management
• SMEs and family businesses
• Human resource management
• Supply chain management and logistics
• Tourism management
• Services marketing
• Relationship marketing
• Societal marketing
• Marketing communication management
• Consumer behavior
· Nick Delener, Ph.D., Indiana University East, U.S.A.
· Fabio Paula, Ph.D., PUC-Rio, Brazil
· F. Victor Lu, Ph.D., St. John’s University, U.S.A.
· AFRICA - Johan de Jager, Ph.D., Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa
· ASIA - Che-Jen Su, Ph.D., Fu-Jen Catholic University, Taiwan R.O.C. / Pawan K. Chugan, Ph.D., Nirma University, India
· AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND - Leon de Wet Fourie, Ph.D., Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology, New Zealand / Bruno Mascitelli, Ph.D., Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
· EUROPE - Shaukat Ali, Ph.D., The University of Wolverhampton, U.K. / Anna Putnova, Ph.D., Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic / Susana Rodrigues, Ph.D., Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Portugal
· NORTH AMERICA - Gerald Ledlow, Ph.D., University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler, U.S.A. / Pat Obi, Ph.D., Purdue University Northwest, U.S.A. / Luis Eduardo Rivera Solis, Ph.D., Capella University, U.S.A. / Attila Yaprak, Ph.D., Wayne State University, U.S.A.
· SOUTH AMERICA - T. Diana L. v. A. de Macedo-Soares, Ph.D., Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil