Dear Colleagues

In addition to the three Presidential Fellowships that we recently advertised, there are as many as seven new job opportunities in the division at the (equivalent) level of Assistant, Associate and full Professor. We welcome applications from different IB/IM areas including but not limited to global strategy, innovation, entrepreneurship and HRM.

Details about the posts can be found here:

Chair in International Business  (closing date 21/05/19):
https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=17203
(IB particulars available at the bottom of the HR page)

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer positions in International Business (closing date 21/05/19):
https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=17196
(IB particulars available at the bottom of the HR page)

One fixed term teaching lecturer position (closing date 16/05/19):
https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=17182&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic

Best Wishes
Mario

Mario Kafouros
Professor of International Business and Innovation
Associate Head of Research
Alliance Manchester Business School
University of Manchester
Booth Street West, Manchester, M15 6PB, UK.
Email: [log in to unmask]
Webpage: click here

Associate Editor, International Business Review (IBR)click here