Dear colleagues

Perhaps you have been thinking about submitting a paper to this year’s Euro-Asia Management Studies Association (EAMSA) conference.

We are pleased to inform you that the manuscript submission system is now open. Please go to the conference website www.fhv.at/eamsa2019 and follow the instructions.

Could we possibly win you as a reviewer? Please do let us know (by e-mail: [log in to unmask]), whether you’d be willing to contribute to a high-quality conference as a reviewer. Although this does not involve financial remuneration, your name and affiliation will be listed in the conference proceedings.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to beautiful Vorarlberg.

Kind regards, Sierk.

Priv.Doz. Dr. Sierk Horn

Professor for International Management

Subject Leader MA International Management & Leadership