Dear Madam, dear Sir, dear colleagues,

we are conducting a literature review and meta-analysis on the state of the art regarding the impact of internationalization on firm risk, especially systematic risk. In this regard we are looking for unpublished studies concerning this topic.

If you have conducted research regarding this topic which has not yet been published we would be very grateful, if you could provide us with the corresponding research report.

Please forward your paper to

[log in to unmask]'; return false;" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]

Thanking you in advance for your support.

Best regards

Stefan Eckert