Hello,

Fair Food Network has two job openings to share! We’re searching for a full-time Double Up Food Bucks Program Coordinator (Ann Arbor or Detroit), and a part-time Executive Assistant (Ann Arbor).

More information and instructions to apply available on our website here: https://fairfoodnetwork.org/careers/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__fairfoodnetwork.org_careers_&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=dWvhVGYdXPgQj6pG0e9NFA&m=gYWcWmDDQq2xseL46ZZUyISyruR705lfYtBmJ_av1Wc&s=w6w-Ofz0OWEUJ1j8lS9WhLJ-94z0G5Mkpw8xcbRT7gE&e=>

Thank you for considering sharing these opportunities with your networks! Feel free to reach out directly with questions.

Madeline Smith
Operations Director | Fair Food Network
phone 734.213.3999 x 216